Peace Center of Amesbury Friends Meeting
The Moral Implications of the Federal Budget - What do YOU Think?
In this highly charged political season, take some time to reflect on the larger moral questions raised by how we spend our national funds:
- What responsibilities do we have to each other?
- What are the implications of choosing specific budget priorities?
- How much military do we need? Could we do with less?
- How do we care for those less fortunate?
- How do we promote personal responsibility?
Tila Neguse, Friends Committee on National Legislation, will speak with commentary by August Umholtz, a high school Friend (Quaker). Discussion to follow.
For more information, please contact Sam Baily 978-255-1133 or go to www.amesburypeacecenter.org. Directions at www.amesburyquakers.org