Opening session of the Strategic National Conference on Mass Incarceration and Reentry. This session is FREE and open to the public!
- Public Policy and sentencing reform toward strategic reduction in mass incarceration and recidivism.
- Training and resource availability for reentry groups and individuals
- Justice and Mercy-The role of faith-based organizations in reducing mass incarceration and recidivism
- Training and empowerment for prison ministry revitalization and sustainability
- Post-prison "after care"
- Healing and resources for families, and children of incarcerated parents. Etc.
Sponsors: The NAACP/Boston, Episcopal City Mission, The Boston Workers Alliance, The Trotter Institute: UMass, The Black Ministerial Alliance, Etc.
Click and Visit us at: The Center for Church and Prison Inc.
Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent.