Remember Fallujah Week!
Remember Fallujah Week at Boston University
November 16 – Remember Fallujah
7:00PM to 9:00PM in the Morse Auditorium, 602 Commonwealth Ave, Boston (Kenmore Sq. T)
- Professor Irene Gendzier – Boston University Political Science Department
- Dahr Jamail – Award-winning, independent journalist
- Ross Caputi – Veteran of the 2nd Siege of Fallujah
- Dr. Dahlia Wasfi – Iraqi-American physician and human rights activist
- Dr. Muhamad Tareq Al-Darraji – Human rights activist and Fallujah native
- Dr. Entesar Ariabi – Former head pharmacist of the Yarmouk Hospital in Baghdad
November 17 – A Letter to The Prime Minister (film)
7:00 to 9:00 in room STO B50 - Stone Science - 658 Commonwealth Avenue in the CAS Building
A documentary film about a British journalist’s experience in Iraq
November 19 – The Road to Fallujah (film)
3:00 to 5:00 in the George Sherman Union Conference Auditorium, 775 Commonwealth Ave.
A documentary film about the effects of the Occupation on the people of Fallujah
Sponsors: The Boston University Anti-War Coalition - www.thefallujahproject.org, Veterans for Peace/ Smedley Butler Brigade, American Friends Service Committee, and Greater Boston Stop the Wars Coalition.
Partially funded by the B.U. undergraduate student fee
|Memorial Day for Peace||Mon May 27||1:00pm||Christopher Columbus Park||Boston|
|Peace Contingent in Dorchester Day Parade||Sun Jun 2||12:00pm||Dorchester|
|Plastic, Plastic and More Plastic: Watertown Citizens Annual Meeting||Sun Jun 2||5:30pm||The Apartments at Coolidge School||Watertown|